About the Opportunity
- Full cycle accounting and day-to-day financial operations of the department
- Conduct financial analysis and provide efficient, accurate and timely financial reporting to the organization on monthly and quarterly results
- Develop Annual budgets and work closely with internal stakeholders on the reforecast process and recommending plans to CFO and Senior Management
- Provide financial leadership to staff and management to support operational planning and decision making
- Oversee the monitoring of departmental spending and cash-flow; and recommend corrective actions for appropriate purchasing and cash control practices
- Establish and Implement policies and practices to ensure complete, accurate and efficient accounting processes and records are maintained
- lead and is the main point of contact for all audit activities including coordination of support documents, scheduling, reporting and lead liaison with auditors
- Accounting designation CPA (CGA, CMA or CA) or an equivalent combination of related experience and education
- Progressive experience in management level position
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #284382.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.