About the Company
Our client is a leading organization in the distribution industry. They are looking for a Credit and Collections Manager to oversee the credit risk in customers and suppliers and monitor the collection of amounts due to the organization.
About the Opportunity
- Analyze customer credit worthiness and recommend credit limits for customers
- Design and implement processes to improve cash flow and reduce receivables, including developing a collections forecast model to track effectiveness of measures
- Manage the collection of all past due accounts and report weekly collection status to senior management
- Build and maintain collections reporting to certain status of accounts and evaluate effectiveness of current policies and procedures
- Build, implement, and manage collections department policies and procedures that are conducive to company goals
- Analyze defaults and slow paying accounts and present findings to executive leadership
- Address ongoing customer complaints concerning billing and work with designated departments to resolve escalated issues
- Provide trend analysis
- Prepare and analyze detailed aging reports
- Prepare analysis related to the allowance for doubtful accounts
- University degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration, or post-secondary education in Finance/Accounting or a related program
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in credit and collections
- At least 3 years at the managerial level
- CCP designation or equivalent work experience
$85,000 - $100,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25071.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.