About the Company
Our client is a distributor and a leader in the consumer packaged goods industry. This dynamic organization will provide ample professional challenges as they are currently in a significant growth phase. As a Business Manager, you will have the opportunity for growth and development throughout the organization.
Why Work Here
- Excellent work/life balance
- Small, tight-knit team
- Opportunity to travel
- Educational benefits for CPA
About the Opportunity
- Execute various accounting and business functions, including but not limited to journal entries, account reconciliations, variance and risk analysis
- Prepare reports for external clients and internal management reporting purposes
- Monitor trade spend management
- Maintain complex spreadsheet models
- Lead client and sales agent meetings
- Participate in the development and completion of special and/or ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Contribute to the development of new ideas and approaches to improve work processes while effectively using existing internal systems
- CPA or CPA In Progress
- 3-5 years of experience in advanced accounting, financial analysis and operations
- SAGE X3 ERP proficiency an asset
- Advanced Excel skills
- CPG/retail experience is an asset
$80,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24925.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.