About the Company
Our Client is a premier supply chain partner with more than 100 years of customs and logistics expertise, offering integrated solutions to meet the evolving logistics needs of North American importers and exporters. They are looking to hire a BI Developer.
About the Opportunity
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions
- Collaborates in the planning, development, and deployment of new data solutions and evaluates and improves existing data solutions and dashboards.
- Complete joins and stored procedures
- Provide support to ensure the availability and performance of developed reports
- Utilize Power BI for data visualization
- Troubleshoot and performance tune
- Provide ongoing performance monitoring and tuning and production support related to Azure and BI Reporting.
- Thorough experience writing and optimizing advanced SQL queries, with large-scale, complex datasets
- Knowledgeable of multi table joins, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Experience developing PowerBI reports and visualizations
- ETL/ELT experience is a plus
- Azure certificate
- Experience with Azure technologies including Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Azure Synapse Analytics
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #30078.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.