About the Company
Our client is a global public manufacturing company. They are looking for an Audit Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining the controls documentation within the company’s application platform.
Why Work Here
- Global company
- An award-winning, Global Publicly traded company, recognized for innovative products and processes
About the Opportunity
- Plan and execute operational audit and other audit engagements (including but not limited to investigations, research, external audit support or project management);
- Execute and document work in accordance with IIA standards & best practices.
- Manage staff assigned to specific audits or engagements,
- Conduct closing meetings, identifying issues and assisting auditees to understand the issues and potential risks to the company,
- Assess remediation plans and negotiate with auditees implementation of such,
- Monitor and report periodic progress against outstanding mitigation plans,
- Assist ICFR team with updating process documentation, risk assessment, audit testing or assessing mitigation plans.
- CPA, CIA or CISA
- 5-6 years’ experience in conducting operational audits (to IIA standards)
- Ability to Travel
$100,000/year to $125,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #345053.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.