About the Company
Our client is a leading sustainable energy company specializing in various product lines within the renewable utilities industry. They are currently looking for an Assistant Manager to help oversee the financial and business development functions of the company.
Why Work Here
- 15% bonus, 3 weeks of vacation, multiple floater days
- Fantastic high exposure role; opportunity to work closely with VP Finance, SVP, CFO, and CEO
- Amazing tight-knit team, great workplace culture
- Company has added 200 MW of electricity to their portfolio over the last few years through acquisition
- Amazing boss, opportunity to continue to learn and develop as the company grows
About the Opportunity
- Support the corporate financial model and the integration of company’s asset financial models
- Perform regular maintenance cycles of analyzing budgets, costs, revenues and financial models
- Work closely with senior management in the business planning and forecasting processes
- Assist with design/creation of financial models to evaluate merits of renewable energy targets
- Participate in special projects, providing analytical support to the team for business decisions
- Support different functions in developing/maintaining financial forecasts, budgets, etc.
- Participate in corporate and project financing transactions, from origination through execution
- Assist in creation of financial models to support treasury initiatives and asset management
- Support specific corporate treasury initiatives including interest rate and FX hedging, debt covenant forecasting and compliance, liquidity forecasting and tax structuring
- Experience with complex modelling experience (IRR, NPV type models)
- 2-3+ years of financial modelling experience from a similar sector (renewable power, capital markets, investment banking, asset management)
- Pursuit of CFA is a strong asset
- Experience working with Bloomberg terminal is a strong asset
$85,000 - $95,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #29294.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.