About the Opportunity
- Documenting / updating process
- Assessing and evaluating current system
- Researching and assessing ERP options
- Lead the ERP implementation as the Project Finance Lead
- Liaison with external implementation consultants and key management
- Data Analysis and assist with transition to the new ERP
- Establish controls and report generation
- Assist with the preparation of Migrating the data, User Acceptance Testing, data mapping and validation etc.
- Documenting full cycle process for all finance modules
- Provide timely updates to Senior Management and Finance Project Manager on project progress
- Act as Finance Subject Matter Experts when needed
- Strong Accounting/Finance background
- Relevant experience leading an ERP implementation project as the functional Expert / Lead is a must have
- Full cycle accounting experience including reporting, financial planning & analysis is a must have
- Experience working with various tools such as Sage 500/Accpac is a must have
- Strong soft skills and working with multiple internal teams
- Strong communication (verbal and written) skills
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #370770.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.