About The Opportunity
- Perform accounting activities related to collections, accounts receivable, materials management, customer billing, general ledger, fixed asset and cost reporting.
- Perform credit and delinquent account processes.
- Pinpoint delinquent customer accounts through various means, e.g. written correspondence, phone contact, skip-tracing, and making arrangements for payment.
- Provide customer service in a way that builds positive, effective customer relations.
- Contact customers to help resolve payment issues and assist in setting up payment plans.
- Prepare and input data to appropriate business and accounting systems.
- Process financial transactions by checking accuracy and making necessary corrections.
- Assist in the analysis of costs and revenues; review and reconcile various account balances and reports
- Strong knowledge of basic accounting principles and business practices to process invoices and payments
- Completion of an accounting or business degree/diploma a strong asset
- Strong communication skills in English, written and oral
- 1+ year of AR/Collections experience in a B2B environment (experience with B2C as well, is an asset)
- Past experience utilizing SAP FICO
$25 - $28/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #339213.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.