About the Opportunity
- Receiving, verifying, and processing all invoices and performing day-to-day processing of payable transactions
- Researching and resolving any discrepancies
- Performing customer/vendor account reconciliations
- Preparing, posting, and managing payments
- Posting rebate invoices
- Performing credit management
- Building and maintaining contact with customers and vendors
- Preparing month end and monthly reports for Accounts Payable
- DIO and DPO calculations for all legal entities
- Consolidating monthly purchases from China, USA, vendors, etc.
- Supporting the period-end closing process
- Cross-training to support other Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable team functions
- Assist with ad hoc strategic and operational projects as required
- Post-secondary education in accounting or finance
- 2-5 years’ experience with full cycle accounts payable for an organization
- Experience working in a global organization having multiple entities would be an asset
- Strong working experience in a Global multi-entity environment
- Intermediate Excel skills (e.g., complex formulas, etc.)
- Experience using high volume ERP systems
$21 - $24/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #29542.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.