About the Company
Our client is a privately owned organization in the retail industry. They are looking for a Finance Manager to join their finance team to lead a team of two analysts. In this role, you will be rewarded with a competitive compensation plan and bonus.
Why Work Here
- Fast-paced environment
- Very operational in nature
About the Opportunity
- Prepare monthly financial packages and support schedules, including major balance sheet accounts reconciliations, executive commentaries, and variance analysis
- Facilitate and complete year-end close procedures in coordination with external auditors
- Work with VP Finance/Controller, to design, develop and implement effective internal controls over financial reporting
- Develop automated accounting applications and coordinating information requirements
- Develop relationships with internal and external customers and work to exceed customer expectations for reporting and analysis
- Assist with the annual budget and quarterly forecasting initiatives
- Develop effective reporting tools for the department including key performance indicators to measure departmental efficiency
- 5+ years of overall finance and accounting experience with strong transactional month end experience
- Retail, CPG, distribution and/or logistics industry experience
- People management experience is an asset
$80,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 27938.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.