About the Company
Our client is a leading automotive manufacturer. They are looking for an Accountant to lend their expertise with the accurate recording of Inventory, review of costing information, preparation of reports, account reconciliations and analyzing variances.
Why Work Here
- Learning-focused environment, open concept workplace
- Opportunity for professional development and growth within the organization
- Work life balance
About the Opportunity
- Accurate and timely completion of Inventory related month-end activities including journal entries, reconciliations and variance analysis
- Prepare and analyze monthly and quarterly Inventory Reports/Schedules
- Prepare Inventory Reserves and verification of costing data
- Perform overall review, reconciliation and accurate completion of Year End Physical Inventory Counts, liaise with the business as needed
- Identify, investigate and resolve any inventory issues that arise and liaise with business on issues as required
- Operate within a SOX environment and maintain operational controls and documentation
- Support Financial and SOX compliance audits
- Participate in testing, upgrades, enhancements and maintenance of various systems (SAP, Units, Costing, BOFC, etc.)
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies and process improvements
- CPA or CPA In Progress
- 5+ years of progressive experience in an accounting role, primarily as an Analyst and full-cycle
- Experience with an ERP system
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24810.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.