About the Company
Our client provides professional services and they are looking for an AML/Compliance Analyst to join their team. This role will be responsible for reviewing and processing transactions.
About the Opportunity
- Processing (recording) transactions
- Initiate banking transactions of funds
- Preparing bank deposits, wire instructions to banks and cheques
- Reviewing all instructions for compliance with policies
- Ad-hoc analyses and reporting
- 1-3 years experience with Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Compliance/Trust, and handling large volumes of money
- Professional services experience would be an asset
- Strong excel skills
$50,000 - $52,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #26487.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.