About the Opportunity
- Preparing checks, coding and posting invoices, preparing deposits, journal entries, reconciliations
- Oversee issuing of checks / payment of invoices
- Assisting with the monthly and quarterly financial statements prep
- Oversee accounts receivable (customer setups, posting cash receipts, billing)
- Complete monthly reconciliation for all accounts
- Maintain current knowledge of regulatory changes and impacts on the organization's books of account
- 2+ years of full cycle accounting experience
- Experience with month end, bank reconciliations and assisting with financial statement prep
- Variance Analysis experience preferred
- Comfortable with pivot tables and v-lookups
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #300557.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.