About the Company
Our client is a large organization in the asset management industry. They are looking to add a Senior Analyst, Fund Operations to their team who will have a key focus on oversight of our rapidly growing lineup of alternative products.
Why Work Here
- Excellent work/life balance
- Rapid growth
- Opportunity to learn and be exposed to market leading alternative strategies and structures
- Great, fun culture
- On-site gym
About the Opportunity
- Actively manage the daily fund oversight and operations of our external service providers in the areas of loan accounting, fund accounting and fund administration
- Oversee the transaction postings, corporate actions and pricing of our portfolios, including private securities (private debt and equity)
- Dissect monthly/quarterly returns for internal reporting
- Prepare reporting to front office for currency hedging
- Assist in the preparation of the fund’s financial statements and tax distributions
- Provide operational support for the fund’s audits
- Provide support with fund launches, mergers, rollovers and wind downs
- Establish very good working relationships with internal teams and external partners
- Lead and/or assist with executing critical projects as required
- CA with asset management audit experience
- 5+ years of related industry experience
- Experience with Fund Services or Fund Management Industry
- Familiar with performance fees & general concepts of private asset valuation methodologies
- Hedge fund experience is an asset
$75,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 29138.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.