ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A FANTASTIC WORK/LIFE BALANCE? Our client is looking for a Special Projects Analyst to join their organization.
Special Projects Analyst
About the Company
Our client is a top educational institution in the Hamilton area. They are looking for a Special Projects Analyst to report directly to the CFO and provide financial planning and analysis for new projects.
- Close-knit, friendly environment
- Everyone is willing to lend a hand, open communication environment
- Exposure to senior leadership and executives
- Fantastic work-life balance
Perks & Bonuses
- Great defined benefit pension plan
- Reimburse all fees related to professional development
About the Opportunity
- Build out business plans/case for initiatives
- Prepare and present high-level presentations to senior leadership
- Prepare financial statement reporting packages
- Research, interpret, and recommend appropriate accounting treatment for complex transactions
- Insurance and risk management; prepare the financial aspects of the annual insurance renewal documentation
- Ensures monthly journal entries are properly recorded in the general ledger
- Co-ordinates and quality assures interim and year-end reconciliations of fundraising activities
- Extensive public accounting experience
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
$73,000 - $92,000 (highly dependent on individual experience)
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #21341.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.