About the Company
Our client is a leading property and casualty insurance organization. They are looking for a Manager, Finance IT Business Partner that acts as a strategic partner to the Canadian IT CIO, promoting the development and successful execution of balanced value creation and cost saving strategies by.
Why Work Here
- Excellent collaborative culture
- State of the art new office
- Good work life balance and an excellent boss
About the Opportunity
- People Management
- Actively partner with business unit to provide specialized financial expertise and insight to support business decisions and resolve business problems
- Maintain a system of ongoing monitoring and controls to ensure that IT meets its financial obligations while applying good corporate principles and practices
- Relationship Management
- Consults in strategic business partner capacity - able to provide strategic guidance and use influence with senior management teams, to align Finance within the business.
- Develops the relationship within the IT business unit, provides outstanding client experience and strengthens relationships across boundaries
- Acts as a deep generalist with significant integrator capabilities, draws across the finance subject areas and across boundaries to address business issues
- Driving Business Performance
- Ensures business decisions are being supported by high quality financial analysis
- Drives IT performance management, supports quality business functional planning and forecasting, ensuring that stretching business activities are being crafted that culminate in financial plans and cost savings targets being set and achieved.
- Engages business leaders, and uses standard methodology and common processes
- Change Agent
- Drives tangible improvements to IT financial tools, processes, controls environment and governance framework
- MBA/CA/CPA certification
- 5+ years post qualification financial and/or operational management experience
- Demonstrable understanding and strategic perspective on the IT and EPMO functions
- Organizational awareness and political sensitivity
$90,000 - $100,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #302213.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.