About the Company
Our client is a global professional services company. They are looking for a Manager, Business Analytics to work alongside the COO, this person will be responsible for leading, developing and driving key performance metrics, improving project management, improving project reporting, key alerts, and assisting in proposals and fee forecasts.
Why Work Here
- Involvement in high profile projects
- Global presence
- Excellent compensation plan, plus bonus
About the Opportunity
- Prepare monthly project reports and review with project managers and studio Managing Principals
- Assist the COO in the preparation of fees and production labour for the annual budget, and studio forecasts
- Assist with the maintenance and updating of project management system
- Assist with the preparation of fee proposals for new work
- Train project managers in the use of the project management system for project reporting
- Develop and lead process design or improvement initiatives within fast-paced environments, utilizing process expertise from multiple departments and providing analysis
- Provide suggestions and participate in discussions about solutions and risk mitigation
- Build and foster strong relationships with cross-functional stakeholder groups and business leads
- Design process flow and organizational designs
- Plan, facilitate and execute system / functional testing and enhancements, and train end-users on project management system
- Research business problems, define, design, and implement business intelligence reporting needs and dashboard solutions to address business problems
- Identify opportunities to leverage company data and data platforms, and build an optimal business case for business growth
- Advise business stakeholders on how to measure their business processes or advising on good metrics to use for different processes
- CPA, CFA or MBA
- 5 to 7 years of experience in financial and business analysis with experience in a professional service firm strongly preferred, such as architectural/design or other consulting firm
- Advanced modelling and analytical skills (experience with dashboards and analyzing trends/ KPIs), including use of data analytical tools (eg Power BI)
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
$90,000 - $130,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28085.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.