About the Company
Our client is a high performance accreditation organization. This fast-paced, dynamic and complex company is looking for a Senior Investigator as the company continues to grow and expand. They are a professional and friendly environment who can offer a good work/life balance along with a competitive compensation plan, plus vacation.
- Fast paced environment
- Professional and friendly
- Flexible working hours, and good work life balance
About the Opportunity
- Execute investigations of complaints
- Review materials and develop investigative plans and budgets
- Conduct interviews with witnesses and members in accordance with the powers afforded to the investigator
- Manage evidence in a forensic context with an understanding that such information may be subject to disclosure and tendered as evidence
- Prepare reports and related evidentiary document briefs that will be relied upon
- Speak to the investigation report and answer queries, as required
- Provide assistance to Counsel in drafting charges and preparing for Hearings
- Appear as a witness before the Discipline Committee
- Work in tandem with subject matter experts on larger or specialized matters (i.e. tax, audit, bankruptcy) and lead the investigation from a forensic perspective
- Mentor/Supervise Investigators with respect to all aspects of the investigative function
- CPA with previously worked at an Audit Firm/ Public Accounting experience
- 10+ years of forensic accounting experience
- CFF, CFE, and/or DIFA Designations are assets
$160,000 - $190,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27628.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.