About the Company
Our client is a consumer packaged meats company. They are looking for a Senior Internal Auditor to provide exposure to all areas of the business through the execution of financial, operational, commercial and information technology related reviews.
Why Work Here
- Be part of a company with an inspiring and unique vision, with a deep commitment to sustainability and expanding its leadership in sustainable protein across North America
- Competitive Health and Wellness benefits that start on your first day of employment
- Flexible work environment which includes working from home, office and off-site locations
About the Opportunity
- Planning and developing internal audit plans and bringing a new perspective to how work has previously been executed
- Attending on-site audits to see Plant operations and understand the unique challenges and opportunities across the company
- Leading meetings, building your network and being the “face” of Internal Audit and a champion on internal controls
- Identifying and quantifying financial and operation risk
- Finding and developing tangible, practical solutions to internal control issues
- Execute testing and analysis for Maple Leaf’s 52-109 program to support corporate governance
- Enhancing departmental analytics and contributing to the advancement of department methodology
- CPA Designation, or close to completion
- 3+ years Accounting experience, ideally within Audit
- Microsoft Office particularly MS Excel and the desire to gain expertise in SAP
- Internal Audit or Risk Mitigation designations are an asset
Up to $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #331587.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.