About the Opportunity
- Manually consolidate financial results from various business units on a monthly/quarterly basis
- Prepare consolidated financial results reports and reconciliations of key Financial Statement Areas (FSAs) for note disclosures preparation
- Liaising with business units globally to understand the financial results of respective business segments
- Prepare analytical reviews of consolidated business results on a monthly basis, investigating and explaining all significant variances, historical trends etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or similar with 4+ years of experience
- CPA/CA designation
- Experience auditing public/private companies with foreign subsidiaries (IFRS, US GAAP)
- Strong knowledge of IFRS
- Experience with consolidations, foreign exchange, inter-company transactions, revenue recognition etc.
- Thrives in a rapid growth, fast-paced environment with the ability to navigate ambiguity and meet deadlines
- Excellent Excel skills
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally and build strong relationships
- Coachable, adaptable with strong listening skills
- Ability to partner with different cultures and groups of people – we have subsidiaries around the world!
- Tax equity exposure
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #328411.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.