About the Opportunity
- Prepare forecasts
- Prepare analysis for capital plans per sector or division
- Track R&D costs/projects
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations for Senior Management
- KPI's, dashboards
- Assist with Cashflows
- Ad-hoc projects as required
- CPA is nice to have but not required
- 3-5 years as Senior Financial Analyst
- Excellent Excel skills at the macro level
- Strong communication, both written & oral skills
- Outgoing and works well independently
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27117.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.