ARE YOU LOOKING TO UTILIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE FOR AN EXCITING CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY AS A COMPLIANCE MANAGER? Our client is looking for a designated professional to join their team for a 24 month contract.
Compliance Manager - 24 Month Contract
About the Opportunity
- Backup for other Accounting Managers
- Performs other related duties as required
- Employ financial acumen in pursuit of business strategy and overall business goals
- Ability to understand the impact of new technologies on processes and costs
- Ability to interpret and apply appropriate laws and regulations
- Ability to travel
- Monitor compliance and control systems to ensure effectiveness
- Maintain and update SOX documents
- Facilitate internal and external audits
- Conduct periodic branch audits
- Collaborate with management to ensure awareness of compliance requirements
- Involved in internal fraud investigations
- System access and bank card access approvals
- Oversee payroll accounting process
- Prepare compliance related management reports
- Business degree
- CPA designation
- 5+ year auditing/compliance experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced database and MS Office software skills
- Vision, creativity and a quality mindset
- Strong organizational, team-building and interpersonal skills; ability to work and navigate within a complex matrix organization
- Able to demonstrate effective leadership skills in a dynamic environment
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #22830.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.