About the Company
Our client is a global mining company. With the organization in growth mode, they are looking for a Senior Business Risk Advisor in this operational audit and risk role to conduct assessments on current and emerging risks.
Why Work Here
- Great benefits and work life balance
- Competitive compensation package
About the Opportunity
- Audit engagements worldwide (operational and commodity trading)
- Identify and assess relevant risks and mitigating controls
- Suggest improvements to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the organization
- Conduct assessments on current and emerging risks
- Identify management controls to mitigate key risks
- Develop and perform simulation testing to verify if controls are operating as intended
- Plan remote and on-site auditing
- Determine control gaps, root-causes for those gaps, and propose constructive and practical improvements
- Present audit results and solutions to management
- CIA designation preferred (CISA or CRM)
- 3-4 years of working experience in an international environment (especially in the mining or similar industry)
$100,000 - $110,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 29040.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.