About the Company
Our client is a privately-owned company in the HVAC industry. Our client is looking for a Senior Auditor to join their organization and assist with an operational audit role.
- Excellent work/life balance
- Great, dynamic organization
- Team-based, collaborative and supportive culture
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Defined contribution pension plan
About the Opportunity
- Establish the audit scope and objectives to ensure activities are consistent
- Perform end to end audits including planning, scoping, fieldwork, testing and the delivery of high-quality audit reports
- Perform detailed risk and control assessments of areas under audit consideration
- Develop and execute audit programs and procedures to effectively address the risks, controls and governance issues identified
- Identify and resolve complex issues and provide recommendations which add value
- Follow-up with the appropriate team members to ensure audit findings and recommendations are addressed on a timely basis
- Communicate the results of work by preparing audit reports to appropriate parties, which may include Executive and Senior management
- Promote the Internal Audit function
- 2-5 years of internal audit, internal controls, finance, accounting, IT, operations or other relevant experience
- SOX experience
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Good working knowledge of Excel
$70,000 - $100,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25807.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.