About the Company
This is an exciting role at an asset management firm well-positioned for success, making this a great opportunity to grow professionally. They are looking for a Senior Audit Manager to deliver assurance and business advisory engagements as part of a wider team to ensure the organization’s risk management, governance and internal controls.
Why Work Here
- Opportunity for professional development
- Company has low turnover and employee engagement scores are very high
- Great work/life balance
- Recognized as top employer for consecutive years
- Great benefits and RRSP package
- Work from home environment
About the Opportunity
- Perform on-going dynamic entity risk assessments and deliver business and integrated audit assignments
- Participate in the planning and execution of audit assignments in line with the audit methodology, communicate issues and findings
- Interact with management and business partners to identify appropriate data sources and data elements required for analytics and build repeatable processes around gaining access to all required data necessary to support data analytics efforts regarding annual risk assessments, audits and advisory engagements
- Drive the integration of data analytics into audits and projects by identifying, designing, and developing data analytics extract routines to support audit activities testing, applying professional skepticism when assessing data sources and validating the completeness and accuracy of data received
- Manage data extraction, storage, transformation, and processing through data analytics routines, and enhance departmental and audit project reporting by incorporating relevant data profiling and visualizations
- Develop effective and trusting working relationships with internal and external business partners
- 5 years’ of relevant experience
- Strong exposure to data analytics, visualization, and reporting software
- Knowledge and proficiency in extraction and analysis of large sets of data from a wide variety of financial systems
$110,000 - $115,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 29056.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.