About the Company
Our client is an expert in business IT products & solutions from a wide portfolio of top brands. They are looking for a Senior Accounts Receivable Specialist to assist in managing managing US and Canadian accounts.
About the Opportunity
- Handles the collection efforts of more complex and meaningful accounts with the teams book of business
- Collaborate cross-functionally to resolve customer issues
- Continually evaluating the relationship with the customers to make sure customer satisfaction is met and the team is building positive working relationships both internally and externally
- Mentor junior team members and serve as a role model in day to day activities
- Monitor assigned accounts to ensure appropriate escalation and timely collection efforts
- Ensure timely completion of cash allocation within the team’s book of business
- Identify areas of process improvement and make appropriate recommendations
- University/college Degree
- 4 years accounts receivable experience
- AS400 would be a huge asset
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
$44,000 - $63,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24856.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.