About the Company
Our client is a leading manufacturer providing communications, defense, and medical market solutions worldwide. They are currently looking for a Senior Accountant to take on responsibility for revenue management and various financial preparations.
Why Work Here
- Well established and stable organization with long-tenured employees
- Comprehensive benefits and salary package (RRSP matching, CPA dues reimbursement)
- Room for advancement and growth into supervisory positions within the next 5 years with performance
About the Opportunity
- Reconcile and report on monthly sales, orders, and backlog in a multiple entity environment
- Prepare financial information and report to management, including design and implementation
- Complete month end reconciliations and entries under tight deadlines
- Independently collect, audit, reconcile, and compile accounting data as required
- Contribute and recommend financial controls in internal processes in compliance with SOX standards
- Contract Revenue experience (ASC 606) is a strong asset
- 5+ years experience in Canadian manufacturing industries or roles
- Strong Excel skills and interpersonal skills
- Cross-border orders & sales experience is an asset
- Multi Element arrangement (contract) experience is an asset
$65,000 - $75,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #29264.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.