About the Company
Our client is leaders of household consumer packaged goods with growing revenues. This role will require the candidate to business partner with various stakeholders, as well as peers. The Senior Financial Analyst will focus on forecasting, budgeting and accounting/reporting.
- Supportive and collaborative team
- Open-door policy
- Company functions with product giveaways
- Great professional development opportunities
About the Opportunity
- Cash reconciliation, tracking of daily cash movements, clearing of cheques and miscellaneous deposits
- Perform validations of Balance Sheet and Income Statement and coordination of supplementary schedule submissions to Corporate
- Analyze and reconcile balance sheet and profit and loss accounts complete with supporting documentation
- Manage the lease capitalization process including recommendations for capitalization vs expensing
- Participate in SOX documentation and process review
- Lead and participate in process improvement initiatives to gain efficiencies and special projects
- Monitor and approve purchase orders to ensure proper account coding
- Prepare month end accruals and enter journal entries
- CPA in progress
- 3-4 years of corporate accounting experience in a mid-sized or large company
- Working knowledge of US GAAP and SAP are assets
- In-depth knowledge of preparing and analyzing account reconciliations
$75,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25678.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.