ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED SALESFORCE CONSULTANT LOOKING TO WORK AT A GROWING COMPANY IN A HOT MARKET? Our client is seeking a Salesforce Implementation Consultant for a fantastic progressive opportunity.
Salesforce Implementation Consultant - 4 Month Contract
About the Opportunity
Are you interested in managing a cutting edge Salesforce Implementation? If you answered YES, then this opportunity is for you! We are actively recruiting for a Salesforce Implementation Consultant to lead and manage a Conversion from Salesforce Classic to Salesforce Lightning for one of our clients located in the North York area for a contract opportunity. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, technical focused, passionate, and energized by working in a truly collaborative team environment on cool, cutting-edge projects.
- Lead Functional Scoping Sessions, manage and contribute to the documentation of User Stories
- Manage a team to complete the Build phase, work with a Development Lead on any custom development (Apex, VF) components as needed
- QA/Test the Solution
- Lead prototype review sessions with the client, providing recommendations on best practices
- Lead the Shift Team and client through a formal UAT and refinement phase
- Manage/hands-on as needed with Data Migration / Transformation
- Manage/hands-on as needed to deploy solution from Sandbox to Production
- Lead End User and Administrator Training
- Own client relationship, project budget, scope and deliverables with PM support
- Salesforce Cloud Experience
- Conversion from Classic to Lightning Experience for Sales Cloud and Service Cloud, with optimizations to process, and to use additional features in Lightning
- Salesforce Communities implementation experience is preferred
- Salesforce CPQ implementation experience is a plus
- Industry knowledge: media and advertising sales
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #22724.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.