LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED RATE ANALYST. Our client is looking to fill a 6 month opportunity.
Rate Analyst – 6 Month Contract
Our client is looking for a Rate Financial Analyst. The Rate Analyst analyzes data pertaining to the Wholesale/Retail Settlement processes, ensuring systems are functioning correctly. This position liaises with various departments to ensure that statistical data is accurate.
About the Opportunity
- Maintaining and monitoring statistical and financial models
- Analyzing and reconciling regulatory variance accounts and distribution revenue
- Preparation of quarterly and annual reporting, recordkeeping and retention filings
- Completion of reporting requirements and filings for internal and external users
- Preparation and maintenance of cost of service studies
- Preparation of the annual distribution revenue budget
- University Degree in Commerce, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or CPA Designation
- Advanced Excel, MS Access
- Excellent communication skills - verbal, written and presentation
- Accounting experience is an asset
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #18408.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.
Better jobs. Better people. Better fit.