About the Company
Our client is a privately owned leader in the professional services industry. This organization is looking for a Project Manager to join their organization and assist with leading and delivering key projects and business initiatives to completion while pairing with business operational partners, IT and vendors.
Why Work Here
- Great culture, the team works very closely with operations
- Lots of exposure to operations in the business and opportunity to learn about the business.
- Growth within the role
About the Opportunity
- Lead and moderate meetings and workshops to improve business and operational processes
- Using Six Sigma theory and tools, lead teams of business partners through process improvement workshops
- Build relationships with business partners to understand their business needs and translate business needs into documented requirements.
- Work with internal and external resources to conduct research into existing and emerging technologies to meet business requirements
- Supports and/or drives the project through the applicable approval processes with the functional business unit and Finance
- Create and manage approved budgets and timelines o Provide BA support throughout the project development cycle
- Provide quality assurance direction and end-user testing development and supervision to ensure that deliverables meet specifications
- Develop and report on KPI success measurements during post-launch to ensure that benefits are achieved
- University degree in Business, Computer science or Engineering
- 3-5 years business analysis experience
- Experience in project management. PMP certification is an asset
- Six Sigma certification - prefer green/black level
- Experience in a customer service focused industry
$80,000 - $110,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28236.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.