About the Company
Our client is a technology manufacturer looking for a Product Manager to join their team. This role will be responsible for the performance of their assigned computer hardware product line with the goal of driving revenue and margin.
About the Opportunity
- Develop and maintain the Product Roadmap in alignment with the Category Strategy targeting current and future customer and market needs
- Drive the product level launch process leading cross functional teams to execute on all related deliverables (product information / content, packaging, marketing, forecasting, pricing) for both domestic and international markets
- Contribute to P&L performance of assigned Categories directly and in consultation with other stakeholders, by ensuring effective Product Development, Positioning, Information, Pricing, Demand Forecasting and Lifecycle Management
- Conduct regular category meetings to ensure full alignment with Core teams (Product Management, Product Development, Product Information, Customer Service, Marketing and Sales) on the objectives, strategies and tactics as laid out in the Category Strategy
- Manage product lifecycle and product information strategy from a technical, quality, performance, and market differentiation perspective
- Keep up to date on global IT technology and market trends in order to support the product life cycle and growing lines and revenue with new product introductions
- Assist vendor management and development teams with vendor engagement identifying opportunities to maximize P&L performance aligning to the Category Strategy
- Represent the organization at trade shows and customer visits related to assigned product portfolios as assigned
- College / University Diploma or Degree in Business, Marketing or a Technology related field is preferred.
- 3+ years of physical Product Management experience, preferably in the Computer Hardware and Connectivity Products taking ideas from concept to launch
- Deep understanding and interest in IT technology trends, as well as strong business acumen and overall understanding and knowledge of the global marketplace
- Demonstrated strong research, forecasting and analytical skills tied to technology and trends is an asset
- Intermediate proficiency with Excel is required (v-lookups, pivot tables) as well as familiarity with PowerPoint, experience with Power BI is an asset
- Experience with Project Management and leading teams is a strong preference.
- Strong presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex information to different functional areas
- The ability to travel up to 10% of the time with a valid Passport (trade shows, vendor visits)
- Able to occasionally travel to London, ON head office, for product meetings
$80,000 - $100,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #29743.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.