About the Company
Our client is a global software company located in Toronto, Ontario, and they are looking to hire a Full-Time Product Manager to join their team.
About the Opportunity
- Working under the Senior Product Manager, this role will be responsible for executing on the product roadmap while balancing needs from customers, sales prospects, and alliance partners
- The Product Manager will drive decisions around prioritization, features, and user experience in a highly agile, fast-paced environment, and oversee full-lifecycle product delivery
- Working seamlessly with R&D design and implement product, with Cloud Operations to deliver product capability, and with Support and Customer Success to close the loop and drive continued value into the product
- Enabling other departments as well as customers and partners with new product release capabilities, working closely with Marketing to ensure adherence to branding needs, to influence effective product messaging and positioning, and to coordinate product launch planning
- Minimum 5 years of software development experience (strong back end)
- 3+ years of leadership experience in software product management, defining and launching excellent products in a B2B market (products that are sold to other businesses)
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced startup like environment and ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Experience in B2B Product Delivery
- Experience with cloud products
- Experience with one of or multiple of Microsoft Power Automate, any of Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, and UiPath RPA products is an asset
- Experience with Process Mining and Task Mining technologies is an asset
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #296555.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.