About the Opportunity
- Completing all aspects of the payroll cycle in a timely and accurate manner to ensure all employees are paid correctly and on time
- Responsible for all end to end payroll processing and reconciliations
- Reviewing government remittances, verifying and ensuring timely and accurate payments are being remitted
- Prepare T4’s and Record of Employments
- Responding to all employee and other inquiries when appropriate and escalate when necessary
- ADP WFN
- Excellent Excel skills (pivot tables, v-lookups)
- 3+ years full cycle payroll experience
- 360 employees, experience in a standalone position is required
- Knowledgeable with CRA procedures, T4s, Record of Employment
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25510.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.