About the Opportunity
- Executing Biweekly payroll and benefits
- Monitor and record Employee expenses
- Perform Accounts Payable and Receivables duties
- Monitor cash in / cash out
- Perform Bank reconciliations
- Filing GST/QST and keeping track of Insurances and benefits
- Perform other related duties and projects as business needs require at direction of management
- 3-5 years of experience in financial roles with increasing responsibility
- 3+ years payroll experience- ADP WFN a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to communicate with external parties
- Possess strong organization and file management skills
Up to $30/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #344831.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.