ARE YOU LOOKING TO UTILIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE FOR AN EXCITING CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY AS A SENIOR NETWORK & SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR? Our client is looking for an experienced professional to join their team for a 4+ month contract.
Network and System Administrator - 4+ Month Contract
About the Opportunity
- MCSE Server certification
- Enterprise Architecture of Active Directory, Azure AD, ADFS
- Solid understanding - Groups and appropriate permissions in an enterprise Active Directory environment
- Solid understanding - Creating and Maintaining GPO’s in a Windows 7 and 10 Environments
- Sound knowledge creating and deploying VB Scripts
- Deploy, configure and support vSphere 6+, vCenter, VMotion
- VMware administration, including V-Sphere 6.5 & 6.7 (Knowledge to upgrade to 6.7)
- Network/Security Services such as DNS, DHCP, load balance and firewall architecture
- Design, deploy and administer Microsoft Exchange 2019 and create migration process from 2016
- Administer MS Platforms - Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365
- Design and support daily operations in an integrated Exchange email system in an Exchange Server 2013 & 2016 architecture
- Configuring and monitoring of network (servers, routers, switches and firewalls) to identify threats and to establish controls
- Configure and Maintain Synology and Dell Appasure backup environments
- Designing and Creating VLAN’s for both voice and data
- Solid understanding of secure and solid WiFi deployments using best practices
- Microsoft Deployment Tools for deployment from Windows 7 to Windows 10 environment
- Knowledge creating a Windows 10 image using MDT
- Solid understanding of the planning and deployment of Microsoft Work folders and the required dependencies
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #23507.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.