About the Company
Our client is a growing fin tech company. They are looking for a Manager, US Tax responsible for the US federal, state, and local corporation income taxes.
About the Opportunity
- Prepare US corporate tax returns and coordinate corporate federal and state income tax audits
- Assist with the development of a tax forecast model to forecast taxable income and cash taxes payable
- Manage high volumes of quarterly payments to federal, state and local income tax authorities
- Manage high volumes of federal, state and local tax correspondences and notices, including preparing written responses to notices received
- Proactively review the US business to identify tax related issues to ensure continued compliance with income tax laws and regulations
- Prepare financial statement tax provisions for the US group, including tax accounting for future acquisitions and assist with consolidated reporting as required
- Research the tax impact of current and proposed US activities and transactions including acquisitions, dispositions and restructuring
- Work on US corporate income tax planning, transfer pricing strategies and legal entity rationalization initiatives to minimize tax risk
- Assist with recommending tax policies and solutions to management
- Assist with planning and facilitating repatriation of cash from US subsidiaries
- 4-6 years of work experience specializing in US corporate income tax, either with a Big 4 accounting firm and/or multinational corporation
- Strong understanding of consolidation and intercompany accounting
$95,000 - $100,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25252.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.