About the Company
Our client is a leader within the financial services industry, specifically specializing in fund administration. If you are looking for a role that will allow you to excel, while being supported throughout your career - this is the role for you!
- The culture in this group will be one of vibrancy, collaboration and positivity.
- The Senior Leaders of this team are inspired to make this an atmosphere of work-hard play hard.
- The hours are typically 40-45 hrs per week. Quarter/year-ends may be a little longer.
About the Opportunity
- Manage the fund accounting team responsible for all elements of the production of the NAV and reporting for a portfolio of real estate funds.
- Manage and monitor the timing and quality of client deliverables
- Overall responsibility for client relationships and meetings
- Interact with senior management and manage overall relationships for multiple clients
- Provide technical accounting/industry knowledge to clients and internally
- Preparation of client service plans including annual budget
- Establish plan for new client setup and transitions
- Coordinate with Operations group, Financial Statement group, Tax group, and Investor Relations group
- Coordinate, manage and monitor external audit process
- Review fund partnership agreements, PPM’s and other materials
- Implementation of fund structures on accounting system
- Coach, develop, train staff
- Review trading and operations processes for the Company’s real estate division
- CPA, CA
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in fund accounting
- Experience within Real Estate is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
$100,000 - $110,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27770.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.