About the Company
Our client is a large financial services organization. They are currently looking for a Manager of Real Estate Valuations to join their Finance team
Why Work Here
- Comprehensive salary and excellent benefits package
- Excellent team-based, collaborative culture
- Centrally located
About the Opportunity
- Develop an intimate knowledge of the company’s real estate investment holdings, portfolio operations and stakeholder relationships.
- Lead a growing team of valuation professionals in carrying out the full cycle appraisal process for the global portfolio on a semi-annual basis.
- Apply technical expertise and market knowledge to challenge and substantiate valuation results to ensure recorded figures reflect an independent view of fair value.
- Manage reporting requirements for the Valuation team and continue the improvement of reporting and analytic capabilities.
- Lead the Valuation team in addressing auditor requirements in support of the company’s external audit process.
- Foster trust and accountability with internal stakeholders as the subject matter expert on real estate valuations.
- Develop strong relationships with industry peers and market participants.
- Remain well informed of market activity, industry trends and technological products and service offerings.
- Provide feedback to assist in the continuous maturity of valuation policy and play a key role in efforts to drive the consolidation, standardization, harmonization and scalability of best practices in support of valuation process of the global the company real estate portfolio.
- Provide guidance and support to the Valuation team members, and support the Director, Real Estate Valuation & Performance Measurement in the Performance Measurement function.
- Other duties as required.
- Designated valuation specialist (AACI, MRICS, MAI, etc.).
- 10+ years experience in real estate valuation.
- Experience in use of Argus software is a requirement.
- Solid knowledge of real estate valuation methodology applicable to a global portfolio.
$125,000 - $140,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #322657.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role