ARE YOU READY TO TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL? Our client is looking for a Manager of FP&A to join their organization.
About the Company
Our client is involved in the operation, exploration, development and acquisition of natural resources. They will be responsible for the company’s budgeting / forecasting as well as complex financial modelling. Our client offers progression opportunities within the company, and the small corporate office provides lots of visibility with the senior leadership team.
- Small corporate office and close-knit group, very laid-back office
- Good work life balance
- Growing phase
- Open door policy, everyone is very supportive of their peers
Perks & Bonuses
- Competitive compensation plan, plus bonus
- Group RRSP
About the Opportunity
- Budgeting and forecasting along with other FP&A activities
- Build and maintain financial models, develop transaction models
- Implement process for improvement to prepare forecast
- Conduct scenario analysis
- Identify risks and recommend actions for mitigation of the risks
- Strong Excel and IT related skills
- Mining experience is preferred
- Hyperion experience an asset
$100,000 - $110,000/year (strongly dependent on candidate experience)
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #21360.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.