About the Company
Our client has an exciting role at a financial services institution. In this role you will have the opportunity to hone your skills and be involved with leading the Financial Planning and Analysis cycle.
Why Work Here
- Interaction with the senior management team
- Company is well positioned for further growth
- Very good corporate culture, small company feel
- Lots of team lunches and team charity work
About the Opportunity
- Create a financial analytics dashboard utilized by the executive team
- Preparation of the annual budget working closely with department heads
- Prepare the budget report and five year financial projection
- Maintenance of the monthly forecast working closely with department heads
- Maintain the budget and forecasting software
- Work to increase the depth and accuracy of P&L forecasting through development of robust sub processes
- Support business decision making through the provision of finance and commercial insight, challenging assumptions and preconceptions, and supported with relevant and effective analysis
- CPA, CA required
- 5+ years of working experience in financial services (either from a public accounting firm or from industry)
- High level of Excel modeling development
$90,000 - $100,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25160.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.