About the Company
Our client is a global leader in the beauty/cosmetics space. They place importance on ensuring their products make the world a better place. Our client is looking for a Manager, Factory Planning Reporting and Analysis to be responsible for managing and supporting the financial planning cycle of the manufacturing business.
About the Opportunity
- Manage and support the financial planning cycle of the manufacturing business including month- end, budgeting, forecasting, operational planning and long-term planning
- Work with operations teams to create and implement manufacturing-based initiatives aligned with manufacturing objectives
- Closely monitor the factory’s KPIs and expenses and provide timely feedback for cost improvement
- Provide value adding analysis, commentaries and recommendations on production costs, operating expenses, variances, products and customers’ profitability which will be used to support decision making
- Provide relevant analysis to optimize the inventory levels in relation to the individual SKUs’ selling price, costs of storage and the products age
- Coordinate and assist in the preparation of annual budget and rolling forecast
- Perform feasibility analysis on new capex or projects
- CPA Designation
- Minimum 5-6 years experience in operational Finance/ FP&A
- Manufacturing industry and managerial experience
- ERP / MRP system experience
$105,000 - $115,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #26209.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.