About the Company
Our client is a leading firm in the accounting services industry. They are currently looking for an Intermediate Staff Accountant to take on a mix of personal and corporate tax duties as well as assurance and review work.
Why Work Here
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package
- 3 weeks of vacation, summer hours, CPA dues covered, and support with course fees, etc as well
- Great culture with low turnover and many advancement opportunities
- Nice office in a respectful work environment
About the Opportunity
- Plan and perform audits under CAS
- Plan and perform reviews under Canadian review standards, AICPA review standards
- Complete and document audit work on assigned sections
- Supervise and review the work of junior audit staff
- Work on personal and corporate tax during busy season
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, CaseWare and Taxprep
- Sound knowledge of tax, with the ability to work with paperless files
- 1-2+ years of pre-qualification experience in a mid-sized public accounting firm
- Excellent interpersonal skills as well as verbal and written communication skills
- Dedication to teamwork and leadership
$55,000 - $65,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #29387.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.