We are currently seeking highly motivated Intermediate Staff Accountants with a minimum of one year’s experience in an accounting/audit role. This role is an excellent fit for entrepreneurial superheroes wanting to pursue a career in Public Accounting.
About the Opportunity
- Apply accounting concepts to client situations
- Prepare compilation (Notice to Reader) files
- Prepare personal (T1), trust (T3) and corporate (T2) income tax returns
- Prepare T4 (payroll) and T5 (dividend) returns
- Provide client accounting
- Use technology to continually learn, share knowledge with team members, and enhance service delivery
- Perform any other related duties
- University degree with an excellent GPA
- Proven ability to juggle multiple demands e.g. member of university teams or clubs, part time jobs, high level athletics while studying etc.
- Familiarity with accounting software such as Xero, Quickbooks, Caseware, Taxprep
- Demonstrated competency with Microsoft Office tools
- Self-starter with strong attention to detail
- Ability to deliver in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- A desire to provide outstanding client service
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to liaise with clients, team members and the community
- A minimum of two years experience working with Canadian Taxes in a Public Accounting setting
$45,000 - $60,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #28912.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.