About the Company
Our client is a global organization dedicated to safety, social good and sustainability, and they are looking to hire an Infrastructure Architect.
About the Opportunity
- The Senior Technical Architect will be part of a team responsible for the upkeep and architecture of CSA’s global Server and Storage environment
- This is a hands-on position, where the Architect will ensure server and storage solutions are designed and maintained for high availability, scalability, security and supportability
- The architect will work with the business to take business requirements, and translate them into a sustainable server/storage architecture
- After designing the architecture, other activities will be focused on maintaining the environment
- This could include: SAN upgrades, migrating environments from AWS to On-Prem, troubleshooting backups, replacing Blade servers, and putting in a new PKI infrastructure
- Experience in architecting and hands on management of a server-storage environment (install, configure, troubleshoot: Apache Web Server, NginX WebServer, MySQL, Windows Server, SAN, Docker, Kubernetes, VmWare)
- Linux: Debian, Ubuntu, Redhat, CentOS
- Scripting: Bash, PowerShell, Rest APIs
- Ansible (Required for configs on Linux server)
- PKI, SSH (tunnels, key mgmt) Candidates should be able to know how to leverage TLS certificates, understand security best practices
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 30006
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.