About the Opportunity
- Provide expert guidance, review, analysis and recommendations all relating to the ITSM functions this will include: Incident, Problem, Change, Configuration, Documentation, Training
- Analyze incidents, outages and problems to identify and prioritize root cause themes related to in-scope payment types. Look at how incidents are managed, who has decision rights on approach to recovery, what play books exist in incident management, etc.
- Assess current tools and processes supporting logging, monitoring, alerting, etc. of in-scope payment types while documenting and making recommendations for change
- Conduct current and future state review of ITSM operational roles and responsibilities, process and all systems, including legacy applications/systems, as well as technologies being considered for future implementation
- Identify issues, risks, and opportunities associated with the current state and recommend to the stakeholders
- Review ITIL change management, recovery, as well as past incidents and outages while looking for patterns, making recommendations.
- Provide input to support the development of user stories/requirements, future state process and target roles responsibilities (i.e., RACI) related to a proposed payment transaction monitoring solution alternative
- Provide input to the implementation roadmap of the transaction monitoring solution
- You will and act in a senior support capacity in analyzing end-to-end transaction flows of selected payment types (e.g., wires, EFT)
- Manage and analyze transaction flow through multiple internal and external systems
- Identify involved applications and infrastructure while making recommendations on enhancements of technology investments
- Review output of incident and problem record analysis and identify contributing applications and infrastructure
- Assess and enhance current RACI specifically with which internal parties are involved in the execution and support of payments
- Recommend change to underlying processes, technology, organizational structure and models to assess resiliency of the payment options
- Assess issues, risks and opportunities in the effectiveness and efficiency of payment systems
- Contribute to transaction monitoring solution design and evaluation criteria
- Contribute to solution implementation roadmap development
- Contribute to the payment lifecycle work process and write requirements around transaction modeling
- Analyze and make recommendations on Network Dependencies, Integrations, Use of Shared Enterprise Capabilities, Current and Future State, Single Point of Failure, Funds Recovery Time regarding Loss of Funds, etc.
- A university degree in Computer Science or related field of study
- 6+ years experience in banking with a focus on Payments locally or globally
- ITIL Certified
- Strong ability to engage with users, and stakeholders
- Organized and a self starter
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- In depth understanding of network infrastructure, systems data flows, etc.
- Enterprise environment experience
- Clean criminal and credit history
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #28183.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.