About the Company
Our client is a publicly traded mining company looking for a Financial Analyst . This organization will offer a competitive compensation plan and plenty of professional development opportunities.
Why Work Here
- Opportunity for training/ development and continuous learning
- Great, supportive culture
- Team friendly environment
- Excellent compensation package
About the Opportunity
- Analysis of operational and financial information
- Develop a complete picture of company performance and prepare reports for senior management as required
- Support monthly and quarterly close and preparation and review of quarterly Financial Statements and MD&A
- Ad hoc analyses on upcoming or potential special transactions, including decision aids for senior management
- Analysis, modelling and review of significant accounting estimates including asset/liability valuations and operations-driven metrics
- Work with the ERP and financial systems and controls team, continuously improving and automating team processes and templates
- Support external and internal auditors’ requests during their quarterly, interim and annual engagements
- CPA / CA In Progress
- 1-3 years of experience in public accounting in assurance, or in industry with a focus on financial reporting
- Highly proficient in Excel
- IFRS experience is an asset
- Bilingual English/Spanish is an advantage
$70,000 - $75,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 29118.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.