About the Opportunity
- Maintain general ledger, perform reconciliations and calculations as needed
- Manage accounts payables and process receivables using not for profit accounting principles for not for profits and follow organizational authorization settings
- Process a semi-monthly payroll, new enrolments, and Record Of Employments and updates as necessary
- Extended health benefits administration – enrolling new applicants, maintenance/updates, cancellations
- General administrative support to all teams
- 3-5 years of relevant payroll experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- PCP certified, or in progress
$23 - $25/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25685.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.