About the Company
Our client is a leading real estate development and management company. They are currently looking for a Director of Corporate Finance & Analytics to provide key internal reporting and analysis and have a wide range of new and existing development projects.
Why Work Here
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package
- Very inclusive environment, collaborative culture and a strong culture that rewards exceptional performance.
- Growing company with a strong breadth of operations, privately owned and operated with strong core business values
- Very reasonable work hours, the role is well diversified with autonomy and exposure to acquisitions and deal due diligence.
- Working closely with senior leadership reporting to the VP Finance and Owners/Key stakeholders.
About the Opportunity
- Coordinate, develop, and update written policies and procedures over the financial report process.
- Supervise the development and implementation of financial simulation models.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results, and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Prepare timely and detailed reports on financial performance on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Evaluate financial risk, prepare financial forecasts, financing scenarios and other documents concerning capital management, and write reports and recommendations.
- Assist in planning short and long-term cash flows and assessing financial performance.
- Analyze financial information to develop trends and forecasts.
- Correspond with other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Establish profitability standards for investment activities and be involved in acquisitions.
- Explore different investment opportunities and advise on steps and strategies
- Assist in preparing investment budgets.
- Develop, implement, and use tools for managing and analyzing the portfolio.
- Follow up on financing projects with banks.
- Develop financial projections and build financial models.
- Drive the financial planning of the company by analyzing its performance and risks.
- Develop strategies that work to minimize financial risks and maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Notify and report to senior management concerning any trends that are critical to the organization’s financial performance.
- Completed professional designation (CPA, MBA, or CFA)
- Experience with real-estate and development
- FP&A background with management/internal reporting experience
- Experience in a Senior Manager position or above
$160,000 - $175,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #29452.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.