Our client is sourcing for a Project Lead to manage integration of various internal platforms. The project lead will be working closely with IT, HR, Finance and Supply Chain.
About the Opportunity
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation. Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with all internal stakeholders
- Project Scope involves transitioning various sites to a common General Ledger, integrated payroll, Supply Chain and IT platform.
- Accounting Designation.
- PMP will be an asset
- At least 10+ years experience in project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Ability to work with diverse divisions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Responsible for Project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24941.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.